Providing an Interim Executive Director is part of our association transition management and executive leadership package. The Interim Executive Director is a senior level executive with experience in all aspects of association management including transitions. This person plays a critical role in the successful transition of the association and works closely with the outgoing management company and Board president to ensure a seamless and successful transition. Gregory Brooks will serve as the Interim Executive Director.
- Provide the services of Gregory Brooks who will serve as the interim executive director. He will work closely with the outgoing management company and Board president.
- Attend the in-person executive committee and Board of Directors meetings in addition to coordinating and participating in the monthly calls.
- Strategically collaborate with and provide the Board of Directors guidance regarding transition and post-transition decisions to be made, particularly in the areas of: finance, membership database, website platform, and communications with members as well as non-member constituents.
- Work with our staff experts and vendor partners to ensure the integrity and safekeeping of records and archival documents, membership information, financial assets, insurance policies, and electronic communications profiles.
- Follow an agreed upon shared transition checklist so that the areas to be transitioned, associated processes, and timelines are clear.