AMC Source recognizes that certification, credentialing and continuing education are cornerstone benefits of organizational membership. We know the significance of strong credentialing and certification programs because we not only help build and manage them, but because we too are credentialed and certified professionals. Debra Nolan, co-owner of AMC Source, holds the highest certification in the association management industry, the CAE designation, for which she must recertify every three years. AMC Source is also in the process of becoming certified through the AMC Institute.
We believe that education and credentialing is so important to the health of an association, we found and hired a Ph.D. curriculum developer. Should IMC USA wish to develop proprietary continuing education programs, our talented team of developers and designers can make this a reality. AMC Source staff are skilled in program evaluation, instructional methods, assessment standards for awarding credit, promotion and advertising of instructional programs.
- Maintain the membership database tracking for certification programs
- Provide assistance with the on-line
- certification applications
- Coordinate exam set-up
- Process applications and certification fees
- Coordinate all certification activities with chairperson
- Confirm receipt of applications
- Follow-up on missing or incorrect documentation
- Confirm re-certification and send certificates, letters and cards
- Provide required reports and notices.