What they are all saying:
The AMC Source team members have excellent interpersonal skills. They work well with diverse leaders of professional organizations and with multiple professional groups doing joint projects together. They have very strong organizational skills and keep everything moving forward in a timely manner. They have a ‘can do’ attitude, and are very service oriented, great problem solvers, provide a sense of calmness when others around them may not.
Linda Forrest, Ph.D.
Associate Director for Faculty Outreach
Center on Diversity and Community (CoDaC)
University of Oregon
Retaining AMC Source when I served as President of NADOHE was one of the most important and significant decisions of my presidency. With a new and rapidly growing association, management services were critical. AMC Source offered a wealth of experience in higher education, with great attention to detail and comprehensive services. They are knowledgeable and professional and I offer my highest recommendation.
Benjamin Reese, Jr., Psy.D.
National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE)
In particular, Debra and Greg have demonstrated a commitment to serving national and international organizations. They have invested the time and resources needed to better understand the world, its various cultures and ways of doing business in order to ensure they have the skill-set it takes to most effectively manage clients serving members and stakeholders around the world.
Peter J. O’Neil, FASAE, CAE
Past Chairman, ASAE
Executive Director, AIHA
Let me just cut to the chase and say I never could have performed my duties as president as effectively without the work of Debbie and Greg. I have been in the field for 34 years, and I would rate them in the top 1% of people with whom I have worked over that time period.
John S. Westefeld, Ph.D.,
A.B.P.P. Professor, Counseling Psychology Program,
University of Iowa; Past President, Society of Counseling Psychology
Your attention to detail is a tremendous professional strength and every detail seemed so flow so smoothly…Simply stated, you did an amazing job and made our role as Co-Chairs so easy.
Arnie Abels, Ph.D.,
Director of Counseling, Health, Testing, and Disability Services
University of MO-Kansas City and
Lisa Kearney, Ph.D.,
National Mental Health Operations,
Veterans Health Administration APPIC Conference Co-Chairs
Partial Listing of Full-Service & Project Clients
- American Academy of Advertising, https://www.aaasite.org/
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education, https://www.aahhe.org/
- Association of Chief Academic Officers www.acao.org
- Association of Counseling Center Training Agencies, (ACCTA), www.accta.net
- Cobb Institute, http://www.thecobbinstitute.org/
- Council on the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education www.cas.edu/
- Council of Counseling Psychology Training Agencies, www.ccptp.org
- Institute of Management Consultants USA (IMC USA) www.imcusa.org/
- Midwest Archives Conference (MAC) www.midwestarchives.org
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE) www.nadohe.org
- National Latinx Psychological Association (NLPA) www.nlpa.ws/
- Society of Counseling Psychology (SCP) www.div17.org